Monday, December 26, 2011

Checkin' in...

Hello,
I haven't mastered the photos-from-a-phone-to-the-iPad skill yet so I just thought I'd check in sans photo today. It's time for you to shake your heads and click your tongues at my admission that I'm still addressing holiday cards (while on vacation, to boot!) I just do these madcap things to entertain you, truth be told... Lol. It wouldn't be so bad if I did what I usually do and that is gear my card greeting to a Happy New Year, but no, these cards refer to the pre-new year holiday season... Sigh. They're pretty and colorful and handmade so I figure they will still be enjoyed.

Since I have no new project to show you, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my favorite sites. Lynn is the queen of shabby chic. She decorates beautifully and always has gorgeous simple cards and projects to enlighten you with. Her Dec 21st blog post gives you a link to a paper bowl that looks so easy to make, I may just try it and see if it'll hold lightweight crafty stuff. Lol. Her blog is located at www.millers-ink.net. (my iPad refuses to link today so please cut and paste...*smile*)

I wish you a happy and healthy new year!

Cindy (aka Scrapcollectr)

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

cindy, you sweetheart, thank you! hope your xmas was great and the new year is happy and bright:)