Sunday, July 1, 2012

What I Think of Dust Bunnies....

When I saw the latest Picture Perfect Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge (which ends tonight, yikes), I thought of pesky partying dust bunnies. Yeah, I'm a little crazy.... but I couldn't help it... one of the new stamp sets this month has these adorable prancing dust bunnies. So you see my inspiration? *smile*



Sets used were: Squeaky Clean (for the bunnies and the vacuum cleaner), Vogue Abode (for the lamp and chair), Sunny Side Up (for the cloud representing a moving vacuum cleaner, lol) and Alphadot (for the custom sentiment.) I hope this gave you a chuckle.

Party now, dust bunnies, I'm coming for you tomorrow....

*smile*

3 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

Super cute! Those were the first stamps I had to use from Squeaky Clean, too!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE is this!!

bastelengel said...

Do you know raving rabbits? Reminds me of those. Cute card!