Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Envy is setting in of all those crafty souls headed to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) in warm Anaheim soon. It is so cold outside, the house is struggling to keep up with the drafts seeping in. I guess I can take heart that I'm headed to Tampa to help behind the scenes at some HSN broadcasts. It's gotten a little cool there but it will be about 60 degrees warmer than here!

I did a little prepping this morning for a Project Life card swap with a new friend. These kits are so generous, you could swap with about 4 people and still have a complete set of all the journaling card designs.



I used to put a sample of each design in pocket pages and store them in binders but as cool as it was to flip through the binders and see each one, they got heavy fast. Now I'm just going back to a card file system. The 3x4's store nicely side by side in these card files that I got a while back at Staples. I'm not done with the converting yet so I may need two of them but I'm happy that I can see them pretty easily this way also.

Hope you have a crafty day and stay warm and toasty!
Check out The Crafting Journals too, for a little pom pom tutorial over there. *smile*

No comments: